We are now taking bookings for Private 1:1 Clay Shooting Instruction, Novice Clay Shooting Experiences and Fun Archery Sessions. For more information, availability and to book, please call us on 01626 866766 now.
BOOKINGS AVAILABLE NOW!
Private 1:1 Instruction for Shotgun owners/license holder’s
(NB: clays and cartridges etc not included) £55.00 pp
Novice Clay Shooting Experiences
25 clays and cartridges each £30.00 pp
50 clays and cartridges each £45.00 pp
Available for those without their own shotgun/license. For up to 10 participants.
1 hour Archery Sessions £16.00 pp
For 4 to 10 participants.
COVID-19 – INFORMATION/GUIDELINES
We want you and our staff members to feel safe and be safe throughout your visit. Therefore we have put measures in place to ensure that this is the case –
- We will be emailing some screening questions to the organiser for completion before your visit.
- We request that you use the provided hand sanitisers before entering the Centre and at various stages throughout.
- Our toilet/handwashing facilities are open for your use and these are being cleaned more often, with particular attention to frequently touched surfaces (taps, flushes, door-handles etc)
- We request that just one group member enters the centre to confirm your attendance and to make the balance payment.
- You will be directed to an area with plenty of available distancing space to complete your disclaimer forms.
- Your instructors will keep two meters or more from you when possible and will wear face masks/visors at all other times. They too will be sanitising their hands often and your equipment will be sanitised as well!
- You will be required to wear a facemask at times, please ensure you bring one with you or purchase one from us before your session.
- All visitors will be expected to adhere to government and Ashcombe Adventure Centre guidelines during visits and anyone not doing so will not be able to continue with the activity.
We are delighted to be able to offer these activities again and are confident that with your help, they will still be fun whilst being safe.